EVIL MESSAGE


- Directed by Rorne Tan -


SYNOPSIS
Some where in Japan, a young woman was jilted by a married man after having had an affair with him for three years. While recovering from the break-up, she received an unexpected message from something beyond this world. A strange message that will make her learn about life.

CAST
Jilted Mistress - Celine Tan
Married Man - Ogawa Tetsuo

DIRECTOR COMMENT
This was my second experimental short film filmed in 2008 with only a single digital DV camera without any lighting or audio recording device. My niece, Celine Tan, helped me by becoming my actress with the assistance of her friend, Ogawa Tetsuo. Both done a pretty good job in terms of acting in this horror flick despite there was no script nor rehearsal but only my direction deriving from my personal instinct!

BEHIND THE SCENES



Join "EVIL VIBES SERIES" group in Facebook for more updates.